Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A week without mom...

As you may have noticed, my photos have not been updated for almost a month, my clothes are a wreck and my face definitely needs a cleaning.  Mamma's been out of town for the last week... All this to say, Dad and I have had a blast being boys!  Thanks to Grammy for all of your help, yummy treats and relaxing walks, we love you.  
(As soon as mamma figures out this new computer, she'll catch you up on what's been going on around here.  Stay tuned!)

2 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

I am very jealous your mommy was gone and you got grandma for all that time! My mommy drives me nuts! Enjoy Mexico... Ayeyiyi!!! I wish I could be there to go swimming with you!!! I miss you West!

The Adamo Family said...

We missed you Weston! Where did your mommy go for ONE WHOLE WEEK???