Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma!

We had such a great visit with my mom, aka, Grandma last weekend. The weather was actually gorgeous too! She helped us in the yard, we went to the pumpkin patch, and had some wonderful, relaxing meals and time together.
As you've probably noticed Weston is really into animals... you name it, he loves them. When he saw these huge Clydesdale horses, he was beside himself.
We ended up riding around the farm about 5 times until I persuaded him off by bribing him with the tractors... Can you see him in the front seat in between the big kids?
He was so serious about holding the reigns. Too cute!
And of course, the wonderful tractor. Ah, to be a boy!

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

Grandma is the best! She always finds the funnest things for us to do! I am so jealous you get to stay with her for four days, maybe I will come crash your party! I love you!