Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look closely at this picture.... You've never seen one before and you'll probably never see one again... Weston sleeps... My son does NOT sleep in cars, on planes, on my lap, anywhere that has exciting things or people going on, he won't miss a second. That's why this day was such a BLESSING! He fell asleep on my lap in the "glass bottom boat", that takes us out to see fish. Or what our 15 year old boat driver described as "Mexican piranha". I love this picture, and the time he gave me to take a little siesta in the sun too!
A great time was had by all, and I mean everyone! From Weston's aunts and uncle, to all his wonderful grandparents, we enjoyed each other so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa had so much fun with all of you. I love you so very much!