Monday, May 4, 2009

A Special Sunday

Sunday was a special afternoon. I'm learning more and more that I'm a "quality time" person; it just fills me up! Ryan, Weston and I spent the evening together and it was great! Ryan found a horse coral downtown where the police officers train the horses they use in the city, it was so fun to watch and we even got to pet "Norman".
Then to Jameson Square to have some dinner and play by the fountain.
Weston was so excited to take his shoes off, he went sprinting into the water and of course... fell face first. It was hilarious, especially his dramatic reaction.
I love my boys!

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

I am so jealous that you got to play in the water! I got to go to the beach this week too, much to mommys chagrin... we are very, very lucky boys! I love you and cant wait to see you soon!