Saturday, August 1, 2009

Warm Beach

It is so special for me to spend time at warm beach with my boys. This is where my family spent every summer together growing up. My sisters and I would play all day in the mud flats singing "bathing beauties...". We'd have contests to see who could build the best mud boat, sit in it and wait for the tide to come in and knock it down. They are the best memories. The ones that make you smile really big. I am so blessed to bring my family there now and share a little bit of my favorite place with them! Although their memories will have more to do with throwing rocks, eating sand, and peeing in the water I'm afraid...
The two man crew posing with Grandpa from Auntie Ann's house.
Uncle Jerry let Weston take the boat for a cruise. We even got to watch daddy ski, he's a ripper - Go Dad!
Surfing the waves with Grandpa. What a treat!

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

I am so glad I have you to share all of these fun memories with (and to be made to wear silly fish hats...) I love you, and hope your arm feels better soon!