Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Not only did Mom and Dad wake me up early from my nap, they tried to make me hang out with an oversized moving and talking bunny!  I did get some yummy eggs out of it though...
Later that morning Spencer showed up so we headed across the street to my favorite place, the park!
We were just about ready to cool off in the stream with the ducks when Grandma and Auntie Em caught up with us.
Spencer was a little unsure about the really big park, but he's crazy on those slides.  My little cousin has no fear and dove head first on numerous occasions... Must be where that bump on his head came from?
I had so much fun showing all my family around the neighborhood.  Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

Thank you for having me at your house and letting me play with all of your toys! ALSO-- BIG NEWS... You look like you had so much fun walking,that now I am up and going too!I hope I can get as fast as you! I love you and you are my best friend!