Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A very special weekend!

As always, Dad and I had a bit of a wrestling match before he headed off on another work trip for the week.  I caught news of my little cousin's first birthday party and headed north for the weekend.  I had heard he invited...
"Mo Mo"!  I don't even remember all the excitement because everywhere I looked "Mo Mo" was there.  I could hardly keep my cool.  (Mom doesn't even know how he became the obsession of my life.)
But Grammy understands; what's not to like about a bright red, high-pitched, loud singing, wide eyed critter?  She even gave us matching chairs. 
What a great party Spence!  Auntie even let him eat "Mo Mo".
As if I hadn't had enough, Grandpa and I relaxed after a long day with a little more "Mo Mo".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa George misses you so much and i love you so much! I can't wait to see you next week for Easter!

I love you!!!

Lucatero Family said...

Hey Guys,
Thank you so much for the cute outfit! We love it and can't wait for Joaquin to wear it.
Give us a call sometime when you are in town and we might have to take you up on that offer of going down to Portland.
Blessings,
Flora