Sunday, May 4, 2008

A crazy weekend!

Another wonderful, lazy, Saturday morning in bed with Dada. Mom thought we needed some fun, so we planned a neighborhood party!
Guess who stopped by? Auntie Em, Uncle Rob, and my cousins on there way back to the sunshine in CA. And it didn't stop there...
On Saturday my buddies were climbing trees in the backyard, playing in the rain, and helping Dad BBQ.
Hey dad, look at the birds! It was such an amazing, sunny day, we played outside as much as we could.
Then we settled down for the evening with my favorite story about dinosaurs and said goodbye to my cousins. It was probably one of the funnest weekends... I'm really beat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

West--I love the hair! I can't wait to see you...
Love,
Grandma Joyce

The Smith Family said...

Hey, It was good to hear from you. I am glad you figured out who the Smith family is. Your son is so cute. You should go to the water park, he would love it. Cambria is 2 and she loved it. It is a great place for kids of all ages, even us. Talk to you again soon.

Love, Shawna

Anonymous said...

West - We miss you SO MUCH!! Please come visit us in Louisiana someday soon... we'll eat some gumbo & go see ALIGATORS! We love you - you little rockstar! xoxo Auntie Em, Uncle Rob & your cuzzies