Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks Auntie Kim!

Everyone came to play at Meme and Papa's house for a few days. And I mean everyone; all our favorite friends and family to play with! (Thanks for all the great photos Auntie Kim)
My best friend, Spencer!
We had tons of fun together, like always. Talking, digging, swimming, it was like old times.
We kicked Hunter out of the kennel so we could do some work. Left the clothes at home so we could get down and dirty.
The best part was definitely all my time with Daa-ye.

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

Weston,
I had so much fun digging, harrassing Hunter and mostly Bear with you, AND giving you loves and laughing at our mommies. I miss you like crazy. My mommy has decided we are DEFINITELY coming down to crash in three weeks! XOXO to the best cousin the world.