Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Momma's LOVE!

Just a little thank you to all of you who have shared in our lives since Weston was born, listened to me vent about frustrations, given me wonderful encouragement and advice. I have enjoyed these past couple of months more than anything; West brings out the joy in little things, makes me laugh constantly, and challenges the heck out of me. I am so blessed to have the chance to teach, nurture, and love this little guy every day. I love my little nugget! Thanks for all the prayers and support!

2 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

Your mommy is SO pretty! I cant wait to see her, Uncle, and you on Friday to give you ALL loves!!! I miss you!

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

um, he totally looks like you here. and i agree with spencer- you are so pretty!!