Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where does the time go?!

We love the summer time, and boy does it fly by... I'll do a little back tracking to catch you up. Weston was able to spend some time with family a couple of weeks ago at my parents. He had so much fun with Spencer and all the attention and entertainment!
They played in the pool... As you can see, when West gets excited he starts walking around clapping his hands together.
They discovered all sorts of new toys at Grandpa and Grandma Zeigen's!
We used to go out to the lake all the time, I'm so glad Weston was able to spend time out there with Spencer while the sun is out. (Notice the glare from West to Spence... "this is my Grammy").
Aunt Shirley pulled the boys around in the tube and they loved it! I think it distracted them from caring about their life jackets... Thank you Dow Family for always being so gracious to us with your home!

No comments: