Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oregon Coast!

Weston and I discovered an amazing getaway beach that's pretty close to Portland. My mom brought Spencer, along with our friends Patricia, Raj, Meagan and baby Reed down for a few days to enjoy the sunshine on the beach!
Grandma is the best when it comes to getting the boy's energy out. I don't know how she doesn't run out of steam... They played, ran around on the beach, wrestled and played some more. Thanks Mom!
Weston and Spencer; two rebels without a cause, loving every minute together!

2 comments:

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

1. Your mom is so beautiful! I hope I can look that good and be that strong when I'm her age.

2. I think Weston, Jared, and Spencer need to get together for a playdate soon.

3. Can't wait to see you this week! :-)

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

Did you make it home ok? How was Weston? I loved sitting with you at church on Sunday night. It was absolutely what I needed. Can you come back every Sunday night please? :-)