Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday with the Willet's

We started our morning out with a lovely bike ride and a fun hike that the boys could do with us. These are our friends Liam and Noah! (the Willet's)
Later this afternoon, we drove to Vancouver to spend the day with our other friends, the Willet's! Weston loved chasing the girls, Julan and Keeran.
We played at this beautiful little park hidden away on top of a hill. We had the whole thing to ourselves... I guess these are little perks of moving to the northwest... Lots of trees and not as many people. (or at least when the sun's out they're perks).
What a great way to spend the sunny afternoon!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Ya, I starting working in may so I have been not keeping my girl's blog up to date. Anyways, We stayed at Villa del arco, right on the beach, it is a newer place. My sister has a time share there. but absolutely beautiful. My girls like parasailing and riding horses. Pretty much anywhere you stay will set you up with things to do, or just walk on the beach and people are selling things to do, like wave runner, banana boat, glass bottom boat, etc. You'll have so much fun, my girls did. There was one thing that we didn't get to do that my sister says is really fun, is to go out on the pirate ship, it takes you snorkeling too.