Monday, July 14, 2008

Hot, Hot Weather!

We had such a wonderful weekend; the weather has been amazing and Ryan planned a surprise Saturday for my birthday. We went to the Japanese Garden, Rose Gardens, and he played with Weston at this huge park while I sat under a shady tree and ate a delicious picnic lunch he packed us.
It was so hot! After we got home Ryan sent me out on my own for a few hours (seriously the best gift ever), and I wondered around downtown, did a little shopping and thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon. He is a wonderful hubby!
Sunday we went to our friend's house, the French's, in Lake Oswego. What a beautiful place! We played outside, ate yummy food and visited with our close friends the Patay's. They're on a long road trip from SouthBay for a couple weeks. It's so nice to see them, we miss them!

2 comments:

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

You officially live in beautiful-ville. So glad you had such a nice birthday. Ali-time is the best. :-)

Have I ever told you that the world would come to an end if anything ever happened to the blanket you gave Jared when he was born?

Spencer Jack said...

So, I dont think you could be any more handsome, I am so jealous of your look with the hats! I cant pull that off! Your mommy is soooo pretty too! I hope that I can come visit you soon... you have so many fun things to do! I love you!