Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little People

It's wonderful to go home over the holidays; family, food, relaxing in your pj's, reminiscing about old memories... It seems like every time I visit, we leave with more "stuff" than we came with. This Thanksgiving I was sent home with boxes of baby books, blankets and toys, which Weston has taken a liking to!
I remember setting up the perfect "home" for my little people for hours! It's so special to be able to do the same thing with my own son. Thanks Mom for keeping such great memories to share!

2 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

I am so jealous! I love little people too! My mommy told me our mommies used to play with those all of the time and fight over them, so glad we get along so nicely! :) I love you and hope you are enjoying the snow! brrrr!!! See you next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Al, Rachel Armstrong (Ellestad) here. Your little man is absolutely adorable! So life has you settled in Portland? I absolutely love that area.

It is kind of funny that my Ryan and I have been talking about getting a new camera and then I stumbled across your blog and noticed how amazing some of the pictures are of the family. Can you tell me anything about your camera? (I know, odd question to be asking when I haven't seen you in forever.)

Take care and I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season!
Rachel Ellestad
ryanandrachel@comcast.net