Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in the Northwest

Christmas morning Grammy and Weston were hard at work; you can never have too many goodies for Christmas snacks :)
Spencer and Weston were so cute to watch this year. I didn't think they'd get as in to it at this age, boy was I wrong. Their faces and excitement were precious! Weston was overjoyed when he opened up some horses, play dough, and Madagascar.
He talked about "presents" all day. He did such a great job.
Cousin Spencer had a little too much sugar... We had so much fun playing with the boys. They are two peas in a pod.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

I had a great Christmas with you! Thanks for leaving the bball hoop, I hope you are having fun with the elmo barn! You are my best friend and I cannot wait to play again!

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

First of all- sooo glad you made it home in time for Christmas. I was picturing you camping out at LAX (like in that movie, Home Alone, where the mom is begging people to give up their seats so she can be with her little boy on Christmas...) We were totally praying that something would open up for you. :-) Second of all- Weston is so YOU. Just look at that last picture. Amazing. THIRD of all, and most importantly, WHAT IN THE WORLD is Weston making in that first picture. It looks way too yummy, and I will need the recipe. You can't post pictures that have cinnamon sugar, butter, and dough in them without expecting me to almost start licking our computer screen.

Miss you!

Lucatero Family said...

Beautiful family pic! Glad to see you guys are back....do you know what you are having yet?? Boy or Girl...were so excited for you guys.
Happy New Year!