Monday, January 5, 2009

Awfully big shoes to fill...

We found out this morning that we're having a boy!!! I am sooo excited and feel so thankful that everything is growing just as it should. Although the testosterone levels in the house will definitely be rising, I am so blessed to share my life with these boys... We can't wait to meet him! The picture below is quite fuzzy, but it's a profile of his little head. Weston sure is proud of his "tatoos" on his belly too, if you can see them in the photo above.

8 comments:

Lucatero Family said...

Congratulations Ally and Ryan!!! We are so excited for you...boys are the best! Weston will be a great big brother.
xoxoxo Flora

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Congrats Ally and Ryan! Do you have a name yet?

Cameron and Collins Blog said...

Congrats! My mom just told me the other day that she heard you were expecting. Welcome to the boys club! I was unsure of the idea at first but i am so thankful i don't have to go through the hormonal imbalances that comes along with girls. Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Congrats! It has been great to see pics of all of you and I am so happy that you all are doing well. We would love to see you guys sometime!
The Bergsma's

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin! Another boy?! Goodness you are going to have your hands full! So do you have a name picked out? -Danielle

Anonymous said...

Grandpa George is so proud of your wonderful family. I love you guys so much. Weston will be such a BIG BROTHER. I can't wait to see you all next weekend for the big birrthday party!Remember that grandpa loves you!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! He is going to be so cute (of course!). Hope you're feeling well, Allison!

The Adamo Family said...

So excited for you to join the 'two boys' club!!!
How fun for Weston to have a brother -- it's so special! I'm so thankful my boys have each other.

P.S. Weston is the cutest, cutest!!