Monday, January 26, 2009

A boy of many "colors"

Or should I say "attitudes"... yes, we are in the "terrible twos". Weston is sooo cuddly, loving, sensitive and kind, most of the time. Although at times he's more of a stinker with more energy than I could ever wish for. This is our typical morning, looking at horses on the computer while he narrates for me about how much he love horses.
We had our friend Owen over to play. The kid on the right is "normal", the kid on the left is my son... ? Sitting still can be challenging...
He was so thrilled to open a "pesant, me?", he received in the mail from his buddies Easton and Quin. I have to say how wonderful he looks in his new pajamas, great taste boys! Thank you!!!
It stopped raining! Long enough for a nice stroll around the neighborhood with Kaya. Weston was so proud to hold her leash.
Today we had sunshine!!! What a difference it makes to wake up to the beautiful light shining through the windows, hooray! Sneaky boy in my clean laundry...

3 comments:

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

I'm so glad you got some sunshine finally. :-) We should talk about terrible 2 stuff... Jared is in full effect, and not even 2! I am pretty lost at how to handle it, and so afraid of handling it wrong! Lord, help! :-0 He caught us offguard- haha! :-)

The Adamo Family said...

Weston is all of a sudden looking so, so big. Like something changed over night. He's so grown up, and so dang cute!
I'm so glad you like the pjs! They're our favorite. (The boys have matching blue stripey ones, and they're so cozy!)

Can't believe a boy that cute could have a case of the terrible twos....

xoxo, C

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

by the way, i love the pic of him at the table with his helmet on- all blurry. soooo classic. and is that a giant pickle on his plate? jared loves them too! love you!