Thursday, March 5, 2009

Has it really been this long?...

I cannot believe it's taken me this long to share what we've been up to! Weston came with me on my last work trip, it was wonderful to have him there. Although we started off our trip with an extra long morning at PDX, (our flight was delayed a couple of hours), we made the most of it. Surprise, Weston found some cowboy hats and horse goodies!
Once we touched down in LA it was straight to the beach to feel the sand between our toes and the sun on our faces. Oh, how we love it!
For some reason Weston had it in his mind we were actually going to California to see horses. He was telling everyone and I couldn't let our visit be a disappointment, so we made a couple stops at the PV horse stables.
There was even a big tractor!
We were able to spend the end of our visit with our special friends John and Leah. Weston still pretends to talk on the phone to Leah daily... They have the magic "Grandma and Grandpa" touch. Wish we had some more photos to show you all our fun day ventures and friends... We had such a great time and feel so blessed to have all our wonderful friends to spend time with. You can see more pictures of Weston with his friend Jared if you click on the Buetzow family link to the left. Weston spend four full days at four different friend's houses while I worked. He did such a great job and we are very proud of him!

5 comments:

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

That first picture of you and Weston needs to be framed. I love it so much. You were amazing that weekend and I loved being able to see you. Great picture of Leah and Weston too, by the way. Has she seen this? She's so pretty!

The Adamo Family said...

Wow! How fun for you!!
And we're so jealous that you got to feel sun on your faces and sand between your toes!!
And the horses? Super cool!!!

Spencer Jack said...

Chi-Chi and I think you are the most HANDSOME cowboy in the whole wide world! I cant wait to see you this weekend and stir up some trouble!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa was very jealous that he did not get to go to the beach with you and mom. I love the water and the warm sand. You are my favorite cowboy!

I love you!
Grandpa George

Unknown said...

Hey there amigo, I hope you're having fun with our familia up in the Valley. I love you 2 soooo much, it's such a bummer when you're gone. At least I'm able to work on your new playroom downstairs...I could sure use my little helper though!

Love you both more than you'll ever know.

Daddy