Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lang's Pony Farm

Weston is still very much into horses... My cowboy and I, along with Chi Chi, Spencer, Grandpa and Grandma Joyce visited Lang's Pony Farm last weekend. What made it even more special for us, is about 20 years ago my sisters and I loved coming here to ride the pony's.
This is their only draft horse, Victoria, who is so big! Weston was not the least bit intimidated; he walked right up to them, talking in a gentle voice and gave them hay or rubbed their cheek.
A "healthy" snack before we saddle up!
And of course his second love, kitties...

3 comments:

Lucatero Family said...

How funny Weston, we just went there today on a field trip with Moi's preschool and we had so much fun too! The ponies are so cute. We might have to do the camp they have this summer. Maybe we could do it together!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

I loved that place too!! You guys look like you had a blast and that belly of yours is adorable! You look great!

The Adamo Family said...

What fun!!!
I love that Weston is so into horses. How cute is that?!

And your belly is getting so big!! I can't believe how soon it is now...

I'm going to call you now. Hopefully I'll reach you!
xx