Sunday, June 28, 2009

A week of adventures

We thought we'd show the Lee's a little bit of what we like to do in Portland... well, what Weston likes to do... We started at OMSI. Jo Jo and Alex loved it! Weston showed them all his fun tricks!
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Weston confidently walked up all the stairs with Doug, Angelina and the girls. Then he must have slipped as he climbed on the potato sack. He was wobbling and shaking as he almost tumbled over on his way down, not to mention the priceless look on his face. I wish you could have seen him... I couldn't even take another picture I was laughing so hard.
Showing off for Alex on his motorcycle, commando style.
Some innocent fun in his "spaceship". He already loves his ladies :)
How could you not love this guy?

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

I love you and cannot wait to see you, I will am counting down the days til we can go have some serious fun!! Maybe we can convince our moms to take us to the waterslides???