Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family time!

Yes, I am a little behind on the updates... We are having oh so much fun at Grammy's house seeing so many of our friends and family. The weather, to my surprise, has been absolutely perfect. Weston has horse camp every morning and has been on the go everyday at the beach, lake, and wonderful family gatherings. I've even loosened up a bit and let him stay up past 7:30pm; those of you who know me and how much I like my "structure" with Weston would appreciate my lax mothering lately :) Or it may just be because I'm sleep deprived... Merrick is as happy as ever being held by everyone and bringing lots of smiles! Ryan and I even get a date this Saturday, woohoo! I'll share a few great moments from the thousands of photos we've taken this week soon. To see some of the cutest photos of Weston with his best friend, Spencer, click here. Jenny is a bit more organized than me :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! I have been wondering how pony camp was going! Would love to see you next week when you get back.
Molly