Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's the weekend!!!

We started our Saturday off with a great walk to the park and river. The weather is fabulous and we have the whole weekend with Daddy! It doesn't get much better...
There were tons of people at the park setting up camp for 4th of July fireworks.
Then over to our friends house to have some fun! Now how do these things work?
Weston was incredibly enthusiastic about fire... I'm sure half of it came from the dad's... Seeing all of these boys together was really special. It's clearly reminded me how different God made boys and girls, and how lucky I am to have three of my own!
Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

The Adamo Family said...

What a cute family you are!!! I love the 'of the moment' feeling of this photo!! So cute!
I also love Weston's cheeky little grins!!
xoxo, c