Monday, December 14, 2009

What a week!

How to tell if Spencer really loves you? He brought Weston an extra vacuum, just for him to play with. Vacuums are gold to Spencer... especially sharing them at Grammy's house.
We've started an annual tradition to celebrate my Oma, Uncle Tony and spend time with my overwhelmingly big family on my mom's side. It was a total success, very well done Mom! We made over 400 cookies, a few dozen loaves of German bread, and a classic Grandma Trudy dinner to feed us all.
Everyone was there, even Auntie Emmers!
The fun never stops when Grammy's in charge.

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

I had so much fun with you and miss you already. In the car today I told mommy I love you and your brother so much! Hope to see you again soon next month for your special day!!