Saturday, March 6, 2010

Toys?

At least once during the day, whenever he gets the chance, this is where you'll find Merrick.
Obsessed with the broom. He thinks it's hilarious, the broom. He'll play with it over any toy.
He's got personality, oh yes, this once mild mannered, angel baby is in full bloom. Not to mention growing tremendously.
Sometimes I stop and can't believe I'm his mother. I feel so blessed to be with this little boy everyday. I pray I'll be a part of his life for many, many more days!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Grandpa George thinks you are one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen and yes, your mommy is one of the luckiest mommies in the whole wide world. I love when I get to come visit and play with Weston and thew action heroes. Where is Armando Weston?
I love you all!
Grandpa George

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

I love that you still have that broom! And I need to come up there again and squish your boys with hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Merrick is only a couple of pounds lighter than JoJo, who turns 2 in 2 weeks! :o) We love and miss you guys. Alex still talks about Weston often. Hope to see you this summer!
Love, Angelina

Bhunt Mama said...

Hi guys! I'm following your blog now as "bHunt Mama". =) Can't believe how much M has changed since we saw you in Sept. We are only 3.5weeks away from Audrey's arrival! I've been blogging too; check it out at www.growingexpectations.blogspot.com.

Looking forward to the next time we can get together!
~Gillian