Thursday, March 25, 2010

A summer day in March!

I crave the ocean. I crave the beach. Especially since we've been living back in the Northwest. The ocean feels so open, free, and somehow really helps clear my mind when I can look out on the endless sea. The boys and I spent a wonderful morning by the river exploring the trails and banks. It was awesome; sandy, warm, sunny, and hardly crowded. About ten times Weston said "Mom, thanks so much for bringing us here!" The Willamette is not quite the ocean, but it was wonderful, especially with the city in the background and just what we needed.

3 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

I think mommy and I are going to have to add throwing rocks at the river to our "Weston to do list" next week! We love you and your brother!

Joyce said...

Grandpa thinks that you had a wonderful day with your mom and brother in the sunshine. I look forward to seeing you later this week. We will go see Bob Dow and ride the 4-wheeler!
I love you!

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

Hooray for the sunshine!!!!!! :-)