Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A+ patient

Weston amazed me. He was so good at the dentist I almost couldn't stop giggling. He was extremely compliant and very sweet. He even let them put in fluoride trays!
He continued on his obedient streak and earned a popsicle. He even decided to share it with Merrick...
Who obviously loved it and kept coming back for more. This summer is going to be so much fun, I can already tell. These boys seem to love any ball, sport, activity, and everything outside. Full of energy and always ready to go.

4 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

Holy cow! I am so jealous you liked the dentist... it didnt go so well for me! I love you and your brother (and your popsicle...) Hope to see you soon!

Grammy (Mom) said...

Grandpa George always told your n mommy,"...sharing is caring!" And I agree- Thank you boys (and your mommy) for sharing you with us! I am so exicted to share your busy boy summer too!

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

I'm so glad to hear he loved it! We have yet to attempt the dentist...kinda nervous over here. I'll take any tricks you've got! Good job Weston!

Joyce said...

Grandpa George is the proudest grandpa of all to see 2 such loving and caring boys sharing with each other. It makes me feel warm inside to know that our daughters have taught their sons the true meaning of loving one another! I pray that we all continue to support one another and share all the knowledge we have with each other! Thank you Ryan and Allison for being wonderful parents and honest lovers to each other!