Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter at the beach

What a wonderful gift Easter is! The weather actually cleared up for a few hours which was awesome. The boys had the annual egg hunt outside and even ran around on the beach. They were so excited.
Merrick is close behind lately, anything Weston is doing he wants to do it badly, and he gets there very quickly. Spencer and Weston had a great chat about why they fight like brothers... They seem to get soooo excited they can't help themselves. Oh well, it doesn't seem to bother them.
This is where we grew up spending summers and holidays, "the cabin" as we called it. It is so beautiful surrounded by the mountains and trees. I actually can't believe I just typed that I loved trees... they typically make me feel super claustrophobic, especially combined with all the hippies in Portland...
But my family sure loves them (trees mostly), and I'm learning that's what counts the most. We had an amazing visit with so many special people, thanks for hosting us everybody!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Grandpa sure loved having all of you up here for Easter. It just shows how much we all love you and want you close to us. I'm glad you had fun at Auntie Ann's and Uncle Jerry's house plus getting to spend time at Bob Dow's farm! Grandpa will come visit you in a few more weeks. i love all of you!