Friday, June 18, 2010

Our special time together

Our last night we had a slumber party with the Buetzow's!!! Jared and Weston were instantly best friends reunited. Scott took them to the beach, at night, to explore. I have never seen Weston so excited. They are taking over the house and caring for Chelsea for us.
Speaking of Chelsea, I failed to take a good photo of this little dog. Weston's playmate, who I'm sure is exhausted from being pulled around by a three year old and having her water dish dumped out over and over by a one year old. But she sure was loved!
I love these boys.
They are so beautiful to me and continue to bring so much joy, challenge, transformation, laughter, spontaneity, and priceless memories to our lives. We are so thankful!

2 comments:

Grammy (Mom) said...

Wow! What a beautiful photogtaphic essay of your travels! The pics of the boys are so very touching in many ways- my favorite has to be the one of Ryan on the beach with both of them, followed closely by you and them on the paddle board- what incredible memories you make!
Love, Grammy

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

Oh my goodness! You are a blogging machine right now. I'm so glad you posted all of this, because yes, it was such a special time! I love how Weston is looking at Merrick in that last picture while sitting on his precious dolphin...watch out Merrick! Too funny. Our big slumber party was priceless, and definitely a highlight of our summer. :-) Love you guys.