Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grandpa!

What do you know... He came bearing gifts! Thanks to Auntie Ann and Grandma Joyce, I now live with Pirates, Cowboys, and Indians... along with Davy Crockett. Not to mention Grandpa George cooked us yummy enchiladas!
Weston's imagination is superb. He's one of the best story tellers I know and has quite high expectations of the stories Ryan and I tell him at bedtime.
He loves to say 'Aaaaaarrrrrr'!
Merrick's three loves right now? Dada, smooches, and dancing. He's always saying 'Dada', leaning in for a kiss, and is the first one to raise his arms up whenever he hears some music. He also giggles all the time.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Nobody had more fun that weekend than grandpa. I love to come spend time with the 4 of you, playing, cooking, cleaning, whatever needs to be done. I love all of you and Weston was a complete joy to play with. That little man (Merrick) is the cutiest boy ever!

Spencer Jack said...

Mommy and I love you SO much and cant wait to come down and have some fun with you soon! AARGH!