Sunday, May 9, 2010

A weekend outside!

It's so exciting to see the sunshine, and to feel the warmth. Oh how I've been craving it so badly, and for the boys to be able to play outside in summer weather. Finally, this weekend was wonderful summer weather. We fully took advantage of it by trying to spruce up the backyard in preparation for many joyful days outside together. Weston really made my anxiety rise while showing me how to use Daddy's hatchet...
Merrick has a little trouble sleeping at nights, napping, and getting enough sleep in my opinion. The funniest part though? He becomes hysterically delirious. He is so funny and laughs at everything while crawling full speed in all directions.
If any of us even reach out to touch him, he curls up and laughs when he's this tired.
It wasn't super hot, but the boys were really excited about cleaning up the pool and playing with their toys. So we had a little pre-summer swim. Thanks for a lovely Mother's Day boys, I love you!

1 comment:

The Adamo Family said...

Al,
I got your card this week! You're so sweet to send a birthday card. Thank you so much for remembering.

I will try to call you tomorrow. I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch. My life is total insanity. So busy. I barely remember to brush my teeth! :)

Miss you guys!
xoxo
p.s. Your boys are soooooo cute!