Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cannon and Seaside Beach!

This is the beach below the house we stayed in for the weekend "Far Cry", in Cove Beach, just below Cannon Beach.
Seriously, it was wonderful to spend time with my boys. Walking on the beach, napping, movies, good food and wine- without distractions! It doesn't get much better.
Weston was an animal for the beach. He wouldn't stay out of the water, which was not very warm, and loved the waves.
Yes, I even let him have some roasted marshmallows (real sugar), despite what you all may think :)
Running into the water at full speed was his plan of action any chance he had. Thank you Lord for the beautiful weather and quality time with my family. I was even quite impressed by the Oregon Coast this weekend, and I'm pretty biased...

2 comments:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

It looks beautiful out there! And the pictures are awesome. Weston is such a cutie and I hope our kids will meet eachother someday. Take care

Tracey

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

these pictures are so amazing. i love the one of weston watching the water hit his feet. these are all so frameworthy. :-) love you!