Thursday, September 4, 2008

My favorite friends!

Yesterday Weston and I had some friends over to play. What do I do when four boys get a little too rough and out of control? Movie time!!! And from the looks of them, it works... at least for a little while:)
This morning we went to Sauvie Island's Pumpkin Patch Farm. The weather was beautiful; we picked flowers, ran around the hay fields, brought home some yummy fruits and veggies, and saw lots of fun animals.
Weston was hilarious in the animal barn. He talked away to the goat, cows, chickens- you name it, he likes to talk to them.
What a perfect end to our farm day... a romantic ride on a tractor with the one and only Nora.

1 comment:

Spencer Jack said...

May I please inform you that I must have been mistaken in thinking I was your one and only favorite boy... we must need to spend some time together and WRESTLE!!! XOXO