Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A week of fun with Grandma!

My "bonus" mom, Joyce, was wonderful enough to have Weston for a few days while I continue to commute to work in CA. He loved it, as you can see. They went to Stanwood's harvest festival of some sort; cousin Spencer, tractors, hay stacks, pretend horse riding... so much fun.
For those who haven't met Weston yet, he's pretty opinionated, although he's not quite able to clearly tell you what he's trying (so intensely), to say :)
Nothing like a warm bath after a great day of play! Thanks so much Uncle Alex and Grandma Joyce, we love you!

3 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

I had so much fun with you! I love battling everything out, and how you let me be the bully! I love you very much, and hope we get to play soon, you are the best friend! XOXO

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

hey ali! got your message. thanks for the call. :-) i'm going to try to call you tomorrow on my lunch break at work. it was so good to see you on sunday. it made my whole night! hope your week has been good. loooove the picture of weston holding the cowboy hat, above... oh my gosh. he is the funniest little kid i know. whoever took that picture did a good job of capturing all of the passion and energy that soars through his little body every minute of the day. i love it. talk to you soon!

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

you're killin me ali. my brain is all messed up since our conversation today. dangit!!

love you.