Sunday, September 28, 2008

A sunny Sunday!

We took a bike ride through Sellwood Park and enjoyed the beautiful, warm weather on the river!
It started out with some leisurely rock throwing... then the madness of Weston and his love for water... He very calmly walked in, then out of no where dove in face first. Did I say it was the river? (quite dirty and rough to be nice).
Thankfully I had some extra clothes, snacks to bribe with, and a dry diaper. Needless to say, he had a blast and even went to bed a half an hour early :)

3 comments:

The Adamo Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Weston's hair is getting so long, blond and curly!! So cute! (Looks sort of like Quin's actually).
And he certainly takes after his daddy... jumping in the water with no holds barred! :)

Spencer Jack said...

I wish I was there to swim with you! You are such a lucky boy! I was stuck attacking Milly and Mow at papa and grandmas! I miss my partner in crime! Come see me soon! XO

Karen, Scott, and Jared said...

that's it- you have rivers?!! i can't take it anymore. please trade places with meeeee!!!