Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend at the Coast

Whatever happened to those "lazy summer days"?? All I know is this summer has been packed with family, friends, and so much fun! ...I can hardly hold back my tears that summer is nearly over...
Weston played so hard with the twins (Hannah and Angela), at Netarts beach last weekend. What a beautiful place.
We went crabbing and to our delight overall we caught 31 delicious, fresh crabs! I've never seen Weston sit so still as he does in a boat; he loves it!
Of coarse momma had many wonderful smooches too!

2 comments:

Spencer Jack said...

The beach! My favorite place in the world, I sure had fun when we went together, and I wish I could have been there with you over Labor Day! Mommy says she is too busy working with the scary mommy and daddies in her classroom for any vacation! Cant wait to see you soon! Love you!

The Adamo Family said...

The photos are so beautiful! It looks like a wonderful weekend! I love that first photo with Ryan and Weston! So cute!